Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away was a pile of five foam pumpkins that desperately needed Star Wars patters to match the Chewie and Yoda in order to celebrate the release of Star Wars #7!

I would love to see...

Luke
Han
R2D2
A Luke/Darth Light Saber Battle
Leia
By Cirrus
I love the look of the Chewie and Yoda patterns. I would love to see the rest of the cast, especially R2D2 and C3PO. Thanks!
ETA - My theme this year, along with the usual Zombie & Ghouls, is Star Wars. With the new movie soon, it's a natural, so I would be grateful for any and all new Star Wars patterns!
Last edited by Cirrus on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dexter wrote:How about the villain in the new movie... Darth Revan
Actually he is Kylo Ren. However there is a theory that he may be a force adapt that is obsessed with the dark side. He emulates the look of Darth Revan (who is from Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic video game) and Darth Vader. There is also speculation that he may be related to Luke and could be following in his grandfather's(Darth Vader) footsteps.
I also heard the theory that Kylo Ren and Rey(the new girl) are Han and Leia kids and Kylo Ren is a part of a group called the Knights of Ren and obviously Kylo Ren is not his real name. Ren is a named used like Darth was for the siths. Wow I am a Star Wars nerd lol.
Star Wars characters would be great, particularly as the film is due for release in the run up to Christmas. Given the merchandise colossus following Force Friday, I am particularly looking forward to my son opening LEGO Millennium Falcon and it would be great to use the patterns for Christmas use too. Star Wars designs. the patterns that keep on giving.
By shaft28
I've read everyone's suggestions and can conclude....yes. All. I want them all.

But maybe something along this road of thought...
If we get a SW pattern it could be released with the title: Star Wars: The Gourd Awakens.

Incidentally, the Yoda pattern from 2002, was one of the first I ever carved. Hmm, pattern great it was.