Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
Seems like a good year to Die Hard. I still have 4 kins left but would probably put on a white foamie. Never to soon for a Christmas pattern.
By Ajax
Wait for the enevitable remake. :? Another year without a John Mclane pattern say it isnt so.
By Ajax
It wouldn't be Christmas without eggnog a Christmas tree and my annual Die Hard Christmas pattern request now would it?
By Ajax
This is my first not last bump for Bruce Willis Die Hard 2018. Bruce Willis said Die Hard is not a Christmas movie but a Bruce Willis movie. Lets split in the middle and call it a Halloween movie and get a pumpkin pattern made of it for this Christmas. :raisehands:
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:49 pm
Believe me, I want this to happen. Maybe next year? Or... 2018 would be the 30th anniversary.
Your words :grin:
Earlier this month I was traveling, then had some birthday celebrations, but this week I was actually working on some Die Hard stuff. It’s partly designed and I totally intended to release some cool stuff for it but... then I got smacked with a bout of bronchitis and I’m currently typing this from bed, with fever sweats, while coughing my lungs out. :confounded:
By Ajax
Just make fists with your toes it will make you feel better. I was sick last week so I know how the feeling. Not a fun time of year to be sick. I can wait another year. Get well and have a Merry Christmas.

:smile:
By Ajax
Thank you so much Ryan he's awesome :clap: . I'll try to get him onto something but I had to throw out my last pumpkin a few weeks back. Merry Christmas this is a very pleasant surprise for Christmas morning.