Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Got a little inspired after Carving Walter White Last week so I decided to “Cook” a little something to match… I think Pinkman and Heisenberg would be proud! (And yes this was done while jammin' to Crystal Blue Persuasion)
Don't worry its just rock candy and is a delicious Bubble Gum Flavor :D
I hope you didn't have to rob a train to get the ingredients lol. I almost carved him and did something similar but it was just going to be blue sand or something. You should put that picture in the gallery it looks great.
sloaner wrote:I hope you didn't have to rob a train to get the ingredients lol. I almost carved him and did something similar but it was just going to be blue sand or something. You should put that picture in the gallery it looks great.
Thanks...I will def put it in the Gallery! I was amazed at how easy it was to make the Rock Candy! I cant wait until next summer for the finale of the show; I will def be displaying the WW pumpkin with pride and def make some more treats!
Last edited by usajmcd on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think it's only fitting that we get another Breaking Bad pattern this year, as the series just ended on Sunday. I vote for Jessie, whom I adore.