Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
I feel like these guys are prime contenders for the 2016 line up.

I mean, look at how badass the Revenant is!

On top of that, the Imp looks absolutely splendid

And of course! Who could forget the main protagonist, DOOM guy!

Anyone else like this idea?
I agree! they would make wicked patterns!
Especially the Revenant is one of my favorites.
DOOM, join the line up! :wink:
PS: how cool would these 3 be carved and on the porch :wink:
I have fond memories of the old Doom games. I haven't played this rebooted incarnation, but it looks impressive. They did a nice job with these hellspawn. Do you think patterns should be just the faces or whole bodies?
By Dredge
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: I haven't played this rebooted incarnation, but it looks impressive.
:pale: Dude. You HAVE to play this game. It is hardcore. Trust me...even if you like a challenge, play it on easy. It is super hard, but so fun.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I have fond memories of the old Doom games. I haven't played this rebooted incarnation, but it looks impressive. They did a nice job with these hellspawn. Do you think patterns should be just the faces or whole bodies?
For DOOM guy just the face. It would be EXTREMELY difficult to do the whole thing in a fashion (as far as I can tell) that wouldn't loose details or how recognizeable it would be.

As for the Hellspawn. I think the full bodies would be doable, however I feel like detail could be lost. Just the faces (or in the case of the Revenant the shoulder cannons too) would be far easier to pick out.