Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Lala
Ryan, I really want to be able to say " You built a TIME MACHINE. out of a PUMPKIN?"

I guess that would be a DeLorean pumpkin but I won't be choosy. ANYTHING BTTF!
By Lala
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Well, ya know... Back to the Future is one of my all time favorite movies. I can tell you that I do have a few Doc Brown sketches in my "potential patterns" folder. I just need to nail down the idea.

Maybe if I stand on my toilet, hanging a clock, and then I fall and hit my head on the sink...
Someone send Ryan a clock!
By paddy_babe
zombombie wrote:I might be wrong, but I have a feeling we'll see a BTTF pattern released on October 21st :thumbsup:

heres hoping :)

By Sartana
I asked him on Twitter and he said Challenge Accepted so I think we'll get something =)

I have some suggestions:
Future Young Biff, lol, I can see it in my mind already
Doc Brown, for sure, the crazy hair
The Delorean
The Flux capacitor? Might be too simple
Marty standing with the clock tower behind him
By Ajax
I think we"ll get face close up maybe some shoulders like Mike Myers but with Marty's life saver vest. I'd love to see a delorean but not really Ryan's style.

it's going to be tough to make them recognizable I think. although if anyone can its ryan.
By Euri
Tomorrow HAS to be the day for this!! I have a pumpkin already cleaned out and ready for a couple of BTTF patterns!

:love:
By Zion's Warrior
Does anyone know what time (not the date) it was when they arrived to the future? If we are going to get one I bet it will be at that time. Oh and Happy Back to the Future Day!
By lonogod
Lala wrote:I seriously am high anxiety over this. dude.
I've been refreshing the main page and this thread every sixty seconds for three hours!  Haha!  Back to the Future II is my favorite movie of all time, so yeah...I'm right there with you!

- Lonogod
Last edited by lonogod on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.