Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
Would someone please start a Bane post. :|
By ghostface
I think this site NEEDS a Bane pattern.
By sloaner
I was waiting until the movie came out but yes we need a Bane pattern.
By ZPjames
I agree.

By sloaner
EZ you say that like its a bad thing. I have always liked comic book heroes and villains so I'm happy we are getting so many movies with them. But I do think Bane would be a big hit. The Blu Ray will probably come out in November so ppl will want their dark knight rises fix. Also I wanted to have little displays that work well together like an avengers display, batman display maybe a Universal monsters display. So I will need at least 1 more batman pattern this year.
By sloaner
ZPjames wrote:
I have that picture on a t-shirt, I plan on wearing it for the midnight showing :D I know some ppl are complaining that Tom's arms arn't big enough but they look big in that picture. Also anyone wanting to see movies with Tom Hardy should watch Warrior and Bronson. Good acting and very big and intimidating,
By zombombie
sloaner wrote:EZ you say that like its a bad thing. I have always liked comic book heroes and villains so I'm happy we are getting so many movies with them. But I do think Bane would be a big hit. The Blu Ray will probably come out in November so ppl will want their dark knight rises fix. Also I wanted to have little displays that work well together like an avengers display, batman display maybe a Universal monsters display. So I will need at least 1 more batman pattern this year.
I'm a self confessed comic book geek! I love the movies and the patters - don't get me wrong! - but I just worry that the amount of movies that they're churning out, even rebooting Spidey so fast, might give people "superhero fatigue"!

And I completely agree that Bain, and the other hero patterns, would be/will be big hits, but I also want to see some unique creations and horror patterns for Halloween too :)

The best part is though? That Ryan's a boss at this pattern making game, so everyone's a winner ;) We get our heros/kids patterns/monsters/movie characters every year - kudos to Ryan for the work he does! :D
By JMP919
Bane! Can't wait for this movie!!!
By sloaner
Well only 12.5 more hours and I will be watching this movie. Maybe when I get back Ryan will have the bane pattern done. I do think it would be a nice one to carve. Not many characters have that type of look so everyone would know who it is right away.
By sloaner
OMG I am tired. 2 hours waiting in the theater for the movie to start then watching the 3 hour movie. I got a cool bane poster cuz it was the midnight show, it would make a nice pattern Ryan :) But unfortunately I read up on this movie too much and knew a lot of spoilers before they happened. Still a good movie and I think most people will like it.
By ghostface
It is very saddening of what happened in Colorado. But, despite that I went to see the movie today and thought it was great! Bane was a great villian. I think he would make a great pattern.