Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By CorpseBride
LOVE IT! All the the VIP patterns are smash hits :D I want to carve them all!
By Euri
Ajax wrote: The fact that Sonic and Euri haven't seen the movie gives it away alone :wink: .
LOL Ajax! We'll just have to hope that everyone else isn't as on the ball as you are. :lol: Besides I *did* just barely see Burton's Sleepy Hollow and I'm contemplating Sweeny Todd, so I'm making progress. :wink:
By nosferatu
Ouch! Just hit my leg on the corner of the desk. That bruise is gonna be black and blue.
By pagemaster1993
V.I.P. may not be from the highland but is still pretty cool.
By wookie66
Like the new pattern, my son has been holding his breath and turned blue waiting for this pattern to be released.
By Ajax
:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :) !!!!! Looks awesome, and it's a definite carve for me.
By ghostface
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
By sloaner
wookie66 wrote:Like the new pattern, my son has been holding his breath and turned blue waiting for this pattern to be released.
good one :lol:
By JMP919
Was just about to request bonus pattern #5! Love it!!
By monstermash
Oh jeez, and there I thought the VIPs were going to be cute free this year. :wink:
It is sweet I suppose.
By SuperSonic
Edinburghzombie wrote:Did NOT expect that as a VIP!
Nor I, ohh well cute free can't always be avoided. I wouldn't have guessed that by the clue either.
By Tkaraoke
This new VIP makes me sing the blues but I'm sure this will make others really happy! I think I need to PM Ryan on this one...lol
By monstermash
Edinburghzombie wrote:
Tkaraoke wrote:This new VIP makes me sing the blues but I'm sure this will make others really happy!
My sentiments exactly!
MY sentiments too! :lol: :lol: