Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu

Dick Dastardly was pure evil in cartoon form. He treated that dog abysmally. My only regret is that he never took out Penelope Pitstop with a drive-by.

If not done as a stencil I think Muttley would say,

"Sassafrassassum Rombie Rumpkins"
By CombichristGirl
omg i was just talking to a friend about doing them on a pumpkin. excellent idea
By Tkaraoke
I never understood The Ant Hill Mob on that show. I mean, it was like The Sopranos meet The Seven Dwarfs on that deal! :lol:
By nosferatu
To be fair to The Ant Hill Mob, everyone participating was kinda goofy and a little bit oddball. Exactly like this forum................

Infact, they were probaly the most normal of the abnormals.

The Slag Brothers (what a name!) I think were a forerunner for CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAANNNNN!! and the Gruesome Twosome were just plain out there!

I was always gutted when Dastardly stripped Muttley of his medals.

I remember it being on at tea time just before Big John, Little John

Aaah, happy days............ No please don't get me started on The Fonz.
By pumkin-lights
i used to love this program but my faves were the arkansas chugabug and the buzzwagon but i think dastardly and muttley
would be great stencils or how about sneakly from the perils of penelope pitstop. :lol:
By nosferatu
Aka The Hooded Claw????

I bought the Wacky Races game for the wii when really I should have bought DVD's of the series.

I thought they made about 1000 episodes of Penelope Pitstop but I have just checked and it was only 17. That means the BBC must have shown each episode about 58 times. Repeatedly.