Tips for candles, LED lights, electric, batteries, bulbs and beyond.
By nosferatu
http://Www.fxguruapp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has some great little effects for those that plan on taking videos of your displays, pumpkins and yard displays. I particularly like Ghost Bride and Headless Horseman. They would work great with some of this year's patterns.

I downloaded the app to test it out and it works great
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey cool! I'll have to play with this app some time. My first thought is to use it with video footage of my lit pumpkins, but most of the overlay effects seem to add objects and characters that appear to be filmed in daylight. So maybe I'd have to dream up other uses.

Nos, you mentioned that they have effects suited to some of this year's pumpkin patterns. Did you have the Arrow Zombie and Daryl Dixon in mind... because this effect is a perfect compliment to those.

By nosferatu
Headless Horseman and Cursed coffins are very good too and applicable. They seem to work well at dusk but not at all in the dark which is a shame. Great little app though and so easy to use. My kids love the dancing skeleton one. Hopefully, they will develop more but I think that if anyone is videoing their display they may come in handy. Zombie Hunter would have been brilliant for Ajax and Raven.
By Raven
I wanted to play with this earlier, but kept forgetting about it. It's a pretty cool app. I've only done this one video, so far, but it's super easy to do. I do wish they gave you more video time though. You can't really film around and then have the effect pop up, not that I've figured out anyway. Of course, I never read how to do things either, so maybe that is an option.

By nosferatu
Yeah, I wish they were slightly longer too. Some work better than others but we have had great fun messing around with it. Hopefully they'll do a Reaper one for next year.