Reviews of specific carving products by those who've used them.
By SuperSonic
im buying a second set just into October with some Saral Paper
By purple1worm
I've got a set and will never go back to those cheap plastic dollard $tore ones!!!.. Ever! I highly recomend them!
By CombichristGirl
i picked up a set last month and love them!! i want to get another set sometime may be after halloween :)
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I would recommmend that you pick up a set. I love mine.
By hkzombie
zombiepumpkins wrote:The Pro Tool sets from late last season just sold out, the new batch is at the laser engravers as we speak, should have them in a few more days, complete with ZP logo (sorry GUS).
Thanks for letting me know, I am going to watch that shop page like a hawk! I am incredibly EXCITED! :D Now... if only the people who run these pumpkin patches in my area can pop these orange babies out to sale NOW!!!!

p.s. my hands are shakin!
By Hottie McNaughty
Definitely pick up two sets if you can. That way you can carve faster without having to change blades as often.
By punchi
I really only use the large blade for cutting the lid. The biggest problem I have is my husband taking it from me! so this year I will get a new one (and maybe one for my daughter) so he can have the old one!

But anywho YES this is the best thing EVER...along with the Saral paper. Which I really need now,but it's out of stock :x
By matspud
This is a MUST HAVE for any carver. I won't say how many sets I have . :oops: lets just say I have a couple for myself, my son, and some for anyone who may pop in to carve. I have given them as presents to friends. They are definitely far superior to any on the plastic handled things that come in most carving sets.

I don't care when my plastic handled fine blades go walkabout but I keep an eye on these as I have had a couple of people walk of with them.
By Joey
These things are awesome. I'm actually still on my first set of blades, they last a good long time (or maybe I'm just not carving enough!) They cut through pumpkin and watermelon alike like a dream! Definitely a must have if you're serious about your carving.
By CorpseBride
I used the pro carving tool for the first time today...and I must say...I don't know how I have survived without it!! My carving time was greatly decreased without any change in the end result! Its like putting a knife through butter almost!

I highly recommend these! I will never use anything else again! :lol:
By GUS
CorpseBride wrote:I used the pro carving tool for the first time today...and I must say...I don't know how I have survived without it!! My carving time was greatly decreased without any change in the end result! Its like putting a knife through butter almost!

I highly recommend these! I will never use anything else again! :lol:
You are a VERY bad girl! ..all this time no ZP carving tools, shame, shame, ..be thy name! (or something) :shock:
By SuperSonic
I have two logoed sets :D:D:D
By CorpseBride
GUS wrote:
You are a VERY bad girl! ..all this time no ZP carving tools, shame, shame, ..be thy name! (or something) :shock:
I know...I know...I should be fed to the zombies :D