Reviews of specific carving products by those who've used them.
By hkzombie
SO... I was carving my first last night and as I was doing some last minute detail carving... the E in Halloween broke off! I know I'm not the only perfectionist in this forum, I slightly panicked. Fortunately, I remembered superglue. And, YES! It SAVED the lettering! Just a friendly reminder...BUY your SUPERGLUE! (Another trip to Wally World ) :P nickname for Walmart...
By suzika
Super Glue works on both.

I use toothpicks for most repairs on real pumpkins, unless it is a tiny area.
By hkzombie
suzika wrote:Super Glue works on both.

I use toothpicks for most repairs on real pumpkins, unless it is a tiny area.
Most likely it will. The packaging says that it works well on most surfaces. I actually purchased the superglue that you can brush on. I figured it can fit into any crevice without having the worry to break a piece like the pointy applicator does. It was my preference really. I got it at Walmart for 2 dollars and some change. It's by Krazy glue and it goes on purple but dries clear :D
By matspud
Matthew had a bit of an accident with one of his carves earlier. ( real pumpkin). Although sceptical despite what has been said so far, used superglue. IT WORKED - really well.
By suzika
We had issues with super glue not working on especially juicy pumpkins. It was weird we had a lot of super juicy pumpkins and several super dry and stringy. Only a few perfect ones.