Reviews of specific carving products by those who've used them.
By CorpseBride
GUS wrote:CB ..how about making a largeish tombstone with a cut out hole, large enough to place some angled wood support (or metal rod) behind, close to so te end result is a proper carved pumpkin "almost" floating within the confines of the cut out

Do you know what I mean, it'd have be set up visible from only a few angles but could be pretty interesting I reckon.
There you go with your brilliant ideas...which in turn make more work for me! :lol: I think it is a very neat idea. And something I am definitely going to add to my Halloween Book.
By Euri
I really really liked this. I only got one, carved the Cheshire Cat and hung it from my porch. Now I wish I'd gotten more than one!

So if it's not in the shocking shop this year, does anyone know of another place?
By GUS
Ryan, can we have a rundown of what wil;l not be in the shop this year please then, because I for one had counted on having hangers & lights, bearing in mind distance & post as much advance warning would be appreciated then maybe some of us can get some paypal transferred to someone who will oblige us small packages to the uk!

the patchmaster giveth ....& taketh away :?

Have you got ANY left at all???
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I sold out of the hangers earlier this summer. If they are available in any local stores here (like Spirit) I might be able to pick up a few for people, but I can't make any promises. Guess we'll play it by ear?
GUS wrote:Ryan, can we have a rundown of what will not be in the shop this year please then
As for what will be sold from my online shop this year, the only sure things are the few items currently listed. There might be some new things, but they are currently in testing or production phases. :)
By staticfurball
I was hoping you would keep the hangers in shop, they seemed like one of te essential items for Hallowen besides te carving kits lights and of course awesome shirts.
By GUS
Yes, I thought it was safe too, the strength of these things is insanely good! ..they are a must buy, once tried you really revel in the design & simplicity, if you need to keep them absolutely straight poke a cane out the back to rest it against a wall or similar.

Me? well a good wind & spin set them in motion for ages looked really good especially with white pumpkins.

I shall mourn the passing of these pumpkins, lights & hangers go together so well! ..i'm sure they'd have gathered momentum.
By Euri
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Euri wrote:So if it's not in the shocking shop this year, does anyone know of another place?
Yep. Try these online stores for the Floating Pumpkin Hanger:

Spirit Halloween
Amazon
Trendy Halloween.com
Halloween Costumes, Inc.
Costume Depot
Halloween Superstore
Buy Costumes.com
Thank you, Ryan! That salvages a good part of my Halloween. :)
By GUS
....feel like i'm on an island with stores just out of reach!

..oh hang on, I am :shock: :roll: :cry:
By SuperSonic
Are they going to be on sale this year? I might just consider getting one or two.

I saw this idea last year but didnt have the money to purchase it.

Seems like an awesome idea for Night Owl :)
By staticfurball
AWWWW but I dont wanna go to another shop. I have all I need here. I was hoping to get my T's, lights and hangers in one shot.
By vibhandaka
I saw these at the local Spririt store. It wasn't the Funworld brand, it was the Spirit brand, has anyone tried that type before?
By pagemaster1993
vibhandaka wrote:I saw these at the local Spririt store. It wasn't the Funworld brand, it was the Spirit brand, has anyone tried that type before?
I did not buy either brand, but I doubt there will be any difference between the two. Just like I keep finding artifical pumpkins light just like the Howler ones.