Reviews of specific carving products by those who've used them.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...RYAN........you've outdone yourself!!!!!!!!!!I got my order & promptly(!) got the strobe going!!
It's now in the window with David sneering outside...very cool!!(almost looks like Billy Idol!)(Don't hesitate if you're thinking of one!!)The shirt(Dawn of the ZP) is excellent.The suspender looks like it could be pretty neat & the scoopers look like they're going to be very sturdy.
I'm still going to have to make another order 'cause I don't have enuff of the rainbows to work.I like to use them solid on some of the kin,but I do use them on the slow rainbow mode often.I especially liked it in the Poltergeist punkin last year...really eerie!
Anyway....Keep getting the "NOT run of the mill" stuff for us Ryan...Thanx...Judd
Last edited by shutterbug on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shutterbug wrote:I got my order & promptly(!)
did you mean to use a sarcastic symbol? ( (!) means sarcasm in text)

also ohhh do you mean the plastic scoopers from the Shocking Shop?
if yes please let us know how they go :)
By SuperSonic
well ive never known it to mean sarcasm but hes excited PB
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for ordering Judd! I'm always on the lookout for quality stuff to stock in the shop, if you ever hear of something I should check out, let me know.
By paddy_babe
SuperSonic wrote:well ive never known it to mean sarcasm but hes excited PB
noooo I'm not suggesting he did it in a malicious or nasty way (trust me I cant type to save my life when either excited or angry) but was wondering did he mean it (I was confused by context).

I dunno about across the pond but here it means sarcasm (mostly seen on subtitles... the deaf kind not the chinese movie kind lol)

:)
By shutterbug
Don't get technical on me here folks...VERY excited!!!!...and when I said promptly,I meant that I RUSHED over & grabbed the batteries...not that...geeez folks...I was 'cited!...J :D
:lol:
:roll: ...& yes...the scoopers from the shop...gotta wait a while to try them though...going to order more for the grandkids...
...BTW...no sarcasm from me in this post. :shock:
By paddy_babe
well c'mon then shutterbug, how was it? better in real life? :) (I wanna get the strobe) and the scoops look really long in pics!
By shutterbug
I haven't seen the videos for it...just ordered...yes...they'll be worth it!
The handles on the scoopers should be alright.I didn't measure,but i'm figuring about a foot,,,J
By paddy_babe
That would be good for the bigger / deeper pumpkins...
ohh I've v. interested in the strobes now, glad you got a delivery... I love when I get stuff off ebay etc... feels like xmas :lol: cant wait to get something from ZP ... xmas and halloween rolled into one :D
By purple1worm
shutterbug wrote:I haven't seen the videos for it...just ordered...yes...they'll be worth it!
The handles on the scoopers should be alright.I didn't measure,but i'm figuring about a foot,,,J
I got the scoop too! It's a foot long with the handle being aboout 9" long . It is a good sturdy plastic too!!
I've got another order to make too. Another scoop and a hoodie, the drill attachment looks intriging as well!! :D
By shutterbug
The drill attachment...gutter/thinner...works extremely well... :D