Reviews of specific carving products by those who've used them.
By GUS
uk based face paints company...

2x varieties of blood dark (old blood) light (fresh blood)

As a gel blood with rich colouring IT STAINS, (tell me of a blood effect product that doesnt)

However if you wish to leave viscose trails / & or slashes on your pumpkins as part of the display / splash some around so it's not pristine in an otherwise bloody area then this stuff works well..

typically priced at £3.50
18 month lifespan once opened (estimated)

I've not yet pierced the lid to "ooze" as i have other bottles for that, dries well & slightly raised if applied thickly, maintains colour & as used at a recent BBQ can convince mum that the little one has taken a fall.
SNAZAROO website http://www.snazaroo.com/products/specia ... materials/

very happy with results whether applied (drawn) for thin trails or stippled & sponged for spatter on pumpkins or costume.
By GUS
SJ which "packs"? ..are you referring to the little halloween / general face theme packs"? that go for around £2.99 with 3 shades & a poor plastic brush/ ..they are fine, I bought loads of em from tesco (ex halloween stock) last xmas @ tesco's about 30 sets for £1.50(ish)
We use the snazaroo face paints regularly, they are very good & longlasting, not much practice needed just a good colour pallete & sponges..

It's the ease of snazaroo use which has made us step up the game this year with prosthetics..
By nosferatu
We use Snazaroo face paints alot too. They are non toxic and very kind to young skin. Easily removable and available in a wide range of colours and kits. Highly recommended.

Never used fake blood as I don't play rugby for Harlequins, besides I have my own supply and if I'm ever short I just stop a passer by in the street....