Reviews of specific carving products by those who've used them.
By Raven
Nice find! I might have to try a few of those. If I do I will try and get some video of it although that wont help many this year. :)
By nosferatu
Can they be used indoors? Or are they for outdoors only.

Great find and an interesting idea if they work properly. 8)
By SaneInsideInsanity
another question is are they 1.79 each or for the box pictured? The look neat I want to try them now as well.
By monstermash
I think its 1.79 each. "candles sold seperately"
They do look good though. I would keep them outdoors, i have very sensitive smoke alarms!!
By badgers
They are $1.79 each, says candles are sold individually. It also says they are "jumbo" tea light candles. I wonder just how "jumbo" is "jumbo". I haven't seen these anywhere else but on that site :( . That's why I was hoping maybe someone here has tried them or knows of maybe somewhere else to get them (hopefully for a cheaper price too).
By danw
I have been burning a "candle of doom" for an hour now for an hour. I bought 4 of them at our local grocery store. Had high hopes for the product.
Bummmer! No smoke, nothing profound. I am taking the candles back for a refund.
By badgers
Well that solves my question as to whether to get them or not, you have answered that for me with a definate ...NOT!!!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
In concept it sounds great. But it's a poor performer? Well that's a shame. Thanks for the report. If anyone else has experience with these candles, feel free to chime in.
By danw
I purchased 4 of the things. One was burned over an hour....NOTHING! What a waste...maybe the one I burned was a dud? I took them back to the store for a refund. The quickest way to be disappointed in this world is to live with expectations ....