Reviews of specific carving products by those who've used them.
By St0ney

I bought (2) of these Years Ago - and Absolutely Love Them :thumbsup: (I got them at Target) And have not Seen them in a many years...

Anywho - I recently spotted them in Lowes - they also have them on their Online Store. $14.95 each
(And I'm 100% Sure you could find Better Patterns and Stencils to carve the Faces) I can think of 2 very good pattern sites :D

What I did with Mine, Was I cut a small Hole in the Top of the Stand, And Added about 4 inches of Play Sand (with a Funnel) inside. this Weights it Down, and Makes it more Sturdy.
I then Glued the Pumpkins on top of the Stand.

I'll Post a Photo of the Ones I did, (I have the Mummy and Frankenstein) sometime today.. (I have to Dig them Out) And they are around 10 Years Old.. :thumbsup:

I do Remember - there was also a Witch Body, and a Dracula Body, Pumpkin Stands - But Have not Seen those anywhere...
By Chewy
I've got those guys.... bought them a few years ago *somewhere*. Where, i cant recall. Ive had problems with the mummy. His darn hands keep getting knocked off.

Ive gone way overboard with epoxy to hold them on the last time i fixed them. hopefully it works.
By St0ney
Chewy wrote:I've got those guys.... bought them a few years ago *somewhere*. Where, i cant recall. Ive had problems with the mummy. His darn hands keep getting knocked off.

Ive gone way overboard with epoxy to hold them on the last time i fixed them. hopefully it works.

If you were a 2,000 year old mummy your hands would fall off too ! :D

(I had the same Problem (with one hand) - and I glued it back on with Gorilla Glue. :thumbsup: