Reviews of specific carving products by those who've used them.
I just ordered a set of arms, legs and a stem from the spirit of halloween web site. I think they will be attached to a pumpkin with the Silas pattern.
I could never find the arms/legs at CVS, local or online. My brother who lives a few states away couldn't find them at his local CVSs, either. Maybe they were only sold in certain areas? I did find some marked-down arms at a Meijer store- you had to order online and they'd ship to the store. There's a new CVS in my area, so I hope they'll have them this year. The legs seem to be harder to find.
OrangeOrb wrote:I could never find the arms/legs at CVS, local or online. My brother who lives a few states away couldn't find them at his local CVSs, either. Maybe they were only sold in certain areas? I did find some marked-down arms at a Meijer store- you had to order online and they'd ship to the store. There's a new CVS in my area, so I hope they'll have them this year. The legs seem to be harder to find.
The legs are easy enough to find online but the shipping cost sucks. I paid about $45 for the arms, legs and stem with $25 shipping added on that. Probably because I'm in Canada but you might be able to get free shipping in the U.S
OrangeOrb wrote:$25 shipping-YiKES! That stinks. Hope you'll post a photo when he's all 'assembled'.
Hes sitting behind me right now :pale: , I've just been too lazy to take a picture. I will try and do that this weekend. I will also try and post some pictures of my 2013 caves.