Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By zombombie
So I downloaded the first episode of The Walking Dead game, "A New Day" and completed it in one sitting. I really enjoyed it thoguh it's only around 2 hours long but it's like playing an episode from the show with the visuals of the comic! Very well written, well paced, gory, touching, and immersive. It's point & click in origin but doesn't really play like a point & click game.

You play as Lee Everett, a man with a bit of a shady past who ends up befriending a little girl. There's some nice nods to the books and comics as the adventure progresses, and I don't think it's giving too much away to say that it ends on a cliff hanger. The choices you make throughout the game have an effect on what happens to you and the characters later, but also have a greater long term effect if you play through every episode.

Episode 2 is already available so I think I'll need to pick that up soon. Would highly recommend for horror fans and fans of the show and/or comic :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The icon for episode 1 of this game has been sitting on my desktop for a while, urging me to play. Once I get a chance, I'll let you know what I think!
By DoomCookie
I am going to have to get this... it sounds right up my alley.
By Raven
I noticed AMC also has The Walking Dead social game on Facebook. I played it for about a minute the other day so I can't say what it's like, but those on FB might want to check it out.