Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
I'm curious as to who plays what here. I am curious on more of a console basis (which ones do you own and/or play), as your primary console.

Me:

PS3 (main)
Wii (secondary at the moment)
Genesis (main)
D-Cast (in storage)
N64 (in storage).

Handheld

PSP (secondary)
DSi, soon to be the 3DS. (Primary)

What do you guys own and play?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You're an old school man, in some ways. Gotta keep the Genesis around for some classic Sonic runs, eh?

I have an XBox 360 which is the main thing I use for gaming. Also have a PS3, but I have fewer games for that. It gets a lot of use a bluray player though.

I haven't owned a handheld system since the original Game Boy. :lol:
By monstermash
Im an Xbox 360 gal. Got a Super Nintendo and a PS1, PS2 in storage from the good old days. We had an Atari, can't remember which one, that me and my brother adored.
By Kayo
i rock old school nintendo. my n64, gamecube and gameboy color (always in my backpack) i love my zelda :twisted: 8)
By GUS
3 xbox 360's inc Izzys xmas present
1x xbox original
1x ps2 (not played for 3 yrs)
1x Wii .yawn, but Izzy loves it.
Last edited by GUS on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By MooBoo
PS3 all the way!
I also have a PSP and Nintendo DS collecting dust. :lol:
By Tricksy Faery
I'm playing Dragon Age on the 360 right now but here are my systems.....

PS3 (main)
2 XBox 360 (main)
2 XBox (collecting dust)
Wii (collecting dust)
PS2 (collecting dust)
GameCube (collecting dust)
PS1 (collecting dust)

PSP (collecting dust)
3DS (main)
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:You're an old school man, in some ways. Gotta keep the Genesis around for some classic Sonic runs, eh?

I have an X-Box 360 which is the main thing I use for gaming. Also have a PS3, but I have fewer games for that. It gets a lot of use a bluray player though.

I haven't owned a handheld system since the original Game Boy. :lol:
Yes, guilty as charged. Still have Sonic 1, 2, 3, and 3D Blast for the Genesis! 8) :lol: But yes, old school all the way. I still use my Genesis after having it for atleast 15 years. Works like new really.

I like new games, dont get me wrong, just classic always works better for me :)

You gotta hop onto the handheld stuff though. Do you still have your 4" brick :lol:
By nosferatu
BBC Micro and a ZX81.
By SuperSonic
Edinburghzombie wrote:My main console is my 360, my PS3 is mostly a blu-ray player! I also have a PS2, SNES, N64 and Mega Drive (Genesis). I love me the old school!
Well I hate to be picky, but the Mega Drive isn't really close to the Genesis. :lol: But, they did have basically the same games. :)

The Mega Drive was designed as a lower priced Genesis, same graphics (which is what you were paying for at the time). I always found the Mega Drive's purpose odd. :lol:

But the fact that you have one is awesome, they are REALLY hard to come by, they are quite rarer than the Genesis acctually.

What games do you have for it?
By Ajax
ps3 primary(because it's new)(just bought Rage waiting for my preorder to come in.
xbox 360 secondary(play alot)
wii(rarely play)(but Zelda will change that)
psp(rarely play)
ds(don't play)
ps2(don't play)
gameboy advance sp(don't play)
nintendo 64(don't play)
ps1(dont play)

Wish I had of kept coleco vision, sega genesis, nintendo. :(