Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By sloaner
MINECRAFT!! I have been waiting for this game to be on xbox for awhile now. The best part is you can pick up pumpkins and turn them into jack-o-lanterns
By Ajax
I'm playing Assassins Creed Revelations. It's really good.
By ghostface
My brother actually downloaded the demo for Limbo. He called for me and said "Blake, come check this out! I think you might like it, it reminds of something Tim Burton would do!" Mind you my brother is only 11 but he just knows me so well! :lol: So after playing the demo I am going to have to buy Limbo!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
sloaner wrote:MINECRAFT!! I have been waiting for this game to be on xbox for awhile now. The best part is you can pick up pumpkins and turn them into jack-o-lanterns
Well, it gets my thumbs up if you can craft jack-o-lanterns! I have been tempted to give that game a try, but I've heard about how addicting it can be. I put in a good amount of hours into the similarly themed game Terraria, so I'm trying to avoid any other time-sucking sandbox type games.
Ajax wrote:I'm playing Assassins Creed Revelations. It's really good.
Excellent. So far I've only played Assassin's Creed 1 and 2. I hope to continue playing through the adventures of Ezio Auditore with the "Brotherhood" (which I purchased but haven't opened yet) and "Revelations" games. But I'm even more excited about playing Assassin's Creed III, because it has a new protagonist and setting (American Revolution). I've seen some of the gameplay teaser vids, and it's exciting to see new moves like climbing through trees, or jumping through windows of buildings.
ghostface wrote:My brother actually downloaded the demo for Limbo. He called for me and said "Blake, come check this out! I think you might like it, it reminds of something Tim Burton would do!"
Well you brother is smart! Limbo is a great mix of darkly twisted visuals, and innovative game play. If you liked the demo, you should like the full version. It's not extremely long, and while the puzzles do get harder, I never got outright stumped. I had fun from start to finish.
By sloaner
You are right about spending lots off time on minecraft. I've been working on making the mines or moria from lord of the rings and its taking forever. Maybe I will make a haunted house next. I was also going to play Assassins creed brotherhood but kept getting side tracked. Mostly by other games like Mass effect 3, skyrim and arkham city. I will most likely get AC3 as the storylne looks interesting and it will be nice to have a change of character.
By Batgirl
Just bought Lego Batman 2, and I'm addicted. Lego Robin cracks me up.

Also bought Assassins Creed for the first time. I'm looking forward to trying that one.
By ghostface
I love all the lego games not sure how I felt about them talking in Lego Batman 2 but just from the trailer I think it actually looks fantastic! I'm going to have to purchase this one soon.
By sloaner
I played the lego star wars games and they were fun. I do want to pick up Arkham City but I got side tracked with minecraft and skyrim DLC.
By Ajax
Assasins creed 3 wii u :D , and new super Mario wii u both awesome games and system. Just beat far cry 3 and it was a lot of fun lots of great games out right now.
By Drayco
I recently beat Crysis 3, Dead Space 3 and Dead Island Riptide.
Ajax wrote:Assasins creed 3 wii u :D , and new super Mario wii u both awesome games and system. Just beat far cry 3 and it was a lot of fun lots of great games out right now.
Hey Ajax, how did you like Assassins Creed 3? I liked it but was surprised and disappointed with all the glitches. On the plus side I thought Far Cry 3 was great!
sloaner wrote:Call of duty black ops 2 and getting owned by 12 year olds lol
I know the feeling. That's why I usually don't play FPS online. I got tired of being the "bullet sponge". :lol:
By Ajax
Drayco, personally on the wii u version I didn't find many glitches. I enjoyed it but as with most video games now been there done that show me something new and better. Really good graphics, the story was meh. I kind of zone out and just do the missions or start fights with solders. The naval combat was an added bonus but not something I throughly engulfed myself in and did just what I had to to progress the story. Best wii u game out presently though not much to choose from.

Currently playin luigi u, donkey kong returns 3ds, and the last of us.