Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax wrote:
nosferatu wrote:Definitely not Angry Birds
No he didn't. :lol:

Ha! And then double ha! :lol:
By monstermash
CombichristGirl wrote:good ol' mw3 right now haha
Me to heeheehee. :)
By ethanasg48
Currently i am playing my favorite games are:

crysis warhead
crysis wars
farcry
farcry 2
By zombombie
Sadly I've not had much time to play videogames recently, but sitting waiting for me to get stuck in, I have:

Goldeneye Reloaded
Skyrim
Halo: Combat Evolved

And I'm still working my way through Borderlands & Dead Island slowly but surely :)

I havwe a couple of XBLA games I'm playing too:

Super Meat Boy
Costume Quest
Beyond Good & Evil HD

I definitely have enough games to get me through the festive period!! :D
By SuperSonic
No huge changes for me.

Playing:

Sonic Generations
Stormrise
Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)
COD: MW3
Killzone 3

Want:

Goldeneye: Reloaded (PS3)
HOTD: Directors Cut (PS3)
Sonic Generations (3DS)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
After Halloween I entered the world of Dead Island. Had fun for a while, but got sidetracked and haven't been back to the island in a while.

More recently, I completed Assassin's Creed 2 and Uncharted 2. A couple game franchises I really like. Soon enough I'll move on to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Uncharted 3.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The turning point for me in Dead Island was after I completed the first Act (around the beaches) and got to the city. It seemed like it got a lot more difficult at that point.

Some of the missions took a long time to compete, with some mundane tasks to perform, while getting torn up by infected (and humans with guns too). It started to feel more like "work" to push through it.

But still, I think I'll go back to it eventually. Even if just in small bursts. Sometimes ya just need to bash some zombie heads in with a spiked club, after a stressful day at the office. :lol:
By Ajax
Haven't played Dead Island yet but i've been basking in the greatness of 3d on my new shiney red 3ds i got for Christmas. Reliving my old days of Ocarina of Time in 3d glory. I've also been giving some love to Mario Kart 7 It's really great. Anyone else pick one of these things up yet?

On deck I have Skyrim, Zelda Skyward sword(played it a bit not happy with the motion controls or graphics), Uncharted 3, and just bought today for $21.00 Deus ex. So many great deals this time of year. Also bought Starfox 3d and Super Mario 3d land half price at sears on boxing day. but waiting to beat ocarina before I play them. Probably won't buy any games for a while now i'm over saturated at the moment. So many games so little time :(.
By zombombie
Currently playing:

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - this was only just released in Europe on Friday, I think the US had it from November 2011! I ADORE these games so very happy to be replaying them now.

Resident Evil: Revelations - Not played much yet but I'm looking forward to getting stuck into it while the wife watchesd TV! ;)

Still picking at Halo CE Anniversary & GoldenEye Reloaded from time to time, and I have Rayman Origins sitting waiting to be played!
By SuperSonic
My games list grew when I was in Best Buy yesterday. Quite a few titles I want/have to get.

PS3:

Nascar the Game (11/12)

Binary Domain

MLB 12 The Show

GT5 XL (new cars, same as GranTurismo 5)

Yakuza: Dead Souls

Sonic 4 Episode 1 and 2

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing: Transformed

3DS:

Nascar UNLEASHED

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D

Mario and Sonic at the 2012 Games

Mario Tennis Open

DS:

Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Wii

Mario and Sonic at the 2012 Games

Conduit 1 and 2 (SEGA)

Spider-Man: Edge of Time (WHEN did this come out?)

So....Birthday list is HUGE :P
By Raven
Not too big on games myself, but hubby plays a lot of them. He recently finished Red Dead Redemption and started Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (which he already finished). I swear every time I saw him playing it I thought of Ryan and his Halloween costume last year.

The game was pretty cool with all the zombies and different undead horses you could find and ride. Next thing I know he is riding a unicorn in the game that leaves a trail of rainbows wherever it rides and has butterflies all a round it while it's standing still. It was pretty, but I thought WTF? and asked if he could kill his own horse. Apparently it was a very special horse and he didn't want to kill it. :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
SuperSonic - That's quite a list of games. Will you find the time to play them all?

RavensDestiny - Thanks for reminding me about Red Dead Redemption. I played that a while back, and really enjoyed it. I completed the whole story, which was great. Then I started the Undead Nightmare add-on. When you add zombies and mythical beasts to a game that I already like... well, that's a win. Unfortunately, I was playing this around the time that the Playstation Network got hacked, and was taken offline for a few weeks. So I stepped away from my PS3 for a while, and never got back to that undead cowboy game. I really should complete it!

As for games I'm currently playing....

* Limbo (Xbox Live Arcade) - A clever puzzle platformer, with a creepy artistic style.

* The Walking Dead (PC) - An episodic adventure game based on the comic. Exploring, conversing, zombie killing, quick decision making.

* Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360) - Got this one on pre-order, and will likely play as soon as it comes out in June. An action game where a cheerleader fights zombies with over the top gore... and rainbows and hearts. :P
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:SuperSonic - That's quite a list of games. Will you find the time to play them all?

Ohh I'll find the time, I tend to play several games at one time. (one hour for one game, maybe two for another and so on). For the DS/3DS stuff, I'm always on the go, so it makes it easy for me to play all of those.

As for Gran Turismo 5 XL, I've already played Gran Turismo 5, so this will just update the car files ont he system, therefore giving me more to play with.