Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By CombichristGirl
anyone got it and or wanna play? i have been waiting for this for a long time and love it!!!!!!
they have it on sale at gamestops right now also, $20 off :)
By GUS
I cannot get round portal one, what chance 2!?

Speaking of which the orange box collection rules, I simply love Team fortress 2! ..so reminds me of Spy vs Spy on the old spectrum!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I played the original Portal several months back (I think it was on sale, or free for a short time). What was seemingly a simple puzzle game, gradually introduced more story and humor. Makes you think, while keeping you entertained. I loved it. It's a short game and can leave you craving more.

So I was excited to pick up Portal 2. And last week I just completed the single player campaign. Took me 9-10 hours, and I was actually sad to see it end. With new game mechanics, more complex environments, and an even deeper back-story to uncover, I think it's even better than the original.

The acting (for the robot voice-overs) is well done and performed by actors you might recognize like Stephen Merchant and J.K. Simmons. You're continually using your portal gun to solve test chambers to get to the exit, but the story and voices make sure you never get fatigued.

Plus, the game saves your progress after each puzzle, so it's a good game to pick up and play whenever you have a little extra time to kill. But if you're like me, you'll probably be up all night, always saying "one more test chamber, and then I'll call it a night... ok, maybe ONE more..."
By CombichristGirl
zombiepumpkins wrote: But if you're like me, you'll probably be up all night, always saying "one more test chamber, and then I'll call it a night... ok, maybe ONE more..."
right there that sums it up :). i love this game and the characters are so so humorous. if your ever into coop my gt is HELPSTOPSQAIDS :) im glad to run through any time with anyone :) and im an achievement whore so i will help with those as well :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Aperture Science. We do what we must because we can. For the good of all of us. Except the ones who are dead.

I'm a big fan of both games. Clearly you've proven yourself a devoted test subject yourself. So where's a photo of the finished tattoo? Don't tell me the above photo is your skin, because I don't believe you can be that pale.
By zombombie
Sorry, forgot to post a pic! It needs touched up as I really bled with this one (that's what happens when you get a tattoo with a hangover kids!), and the pic's a bit twisted because of it's position AND I took the pic myself, but I'm sure you'll agree the background rocks ;)

By ghostface
Love the tattoo. I think EVERYONE will agree the background rocks. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You shouldn't have taken a picture with ZP in the background... how will anyone be able to concentrate on the tattoo. 8) Just kidding, that's great. Any geek you come across should be able to recognize the inspiration. Don't be surprised if strangers start tempting you with the promise of cake.
By matspud
Cake is a lie :lol:

At least I now know that I won't need to explain Matthew's (intended) halloween costume to EVERYONE :lol: :lol:
By pagemaster1993
You could carve it on a pumpkin real easily. I never played the game though. I do however know a way to make a portal gun prop for $20.00(I think) if anybody is interested.