Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By Kittie
So who has pre-ordered it and what system are you getting it for??

I preorderd and am getting it for the Xbox 360
By nosferatu
I think I prefer that other four piece, mop topped combo Van Halen. Their Guitar Hero game looks good. Already been practising high kicks and sourcing spandex, headbands and leg warmers on ebay. These of course, will also come in handy for the Aerosmith version that I already have.

The Wii has already ruined one knee, so it may as well put me in traction.
By Kittie
I have Guitar Hero Aerosmith also. I do think the Van Halen one looks pretty darn cool too! But I love the Beatles! Heck, I just love the Rock Band and Guitar Hero series in general!
By nosferatu
I have avoided Rockband and Guitar Hero World Tour as I never wanted to be a drummer and who on earth wants to be a bass player? Vocalist perhaps, however, being tone deaf and out of tune may lead to a deterioration in relations with the neighbours ( who incidentally have caught me leaping round the conservatory playing GH - much to their amusement and my chagrin).

However, I am tempted now by Rockband due to the AC/DC variation which screams at me whenever I am in a game store, "Buy me. Go on you know you want to....you'll feel soooo much better and we both know you'll give in in the end."

Guitar Hero 5 is out same week as The Beatles
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Despite the fact that I've accumulated 3 guitar controllers for these games, they mostly collect dust until I have someone come over to use them. Because when I play by myself or online, I'm pretty much exclusively on the drums. What can I say, I like to hit things with sticks.

I've been in several virtual rock bands in my day. Including such hit makers as "Acid Test", "Hammer Space", "Midnight Gas", "Atomic Zombie", "Saucy Dog Lips" and "Liquid Love Candy." Ah, the memories. 8)
By nosferatu
They say you have to be strange to be a drummer.

No further questions your honour.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:Because when I play by myself or online, I'm pretty much exclusively on the drums. What can I say, I like to hit things with sticks.)
speaking of which i play REAL drums and GH drums myself (although they should be built stronger since i broke my orange pad for World Tour and now its my practice kit :D) ive been playing for 3 years on drums and can play double bass but compard to the games its nothing close to the real mccoy
By Kittie
I just pre-ordered Guitar Hero 5 also. . . .
By SuperSonic
lol i hope it has drums better than the GH4 ones (or atleast they MAKe better ones in the future)
By Kittie
I liked the Guitar Hero 4 drums! I like them better then the RockBand drums.
By SaneInsideInsanity
pre ordered for 360 Cant wait