Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By GUS
..I'd love to see this on psp or some other platform, even xbox 360 as a points game.

..or as a tie in game for a zombie movie

nice to play zombie side for a change, theres some quite challenging ones amongst them.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Not sure about your technical question Gus, but I too wondered if they might port this game to other platforms. The developer (PopCap Games) has done so for some of their other games (such as Peggle, which you can get on Xbox360 and even the iPhone).

But then I thought about it further and I'm not sure how it would work. The game mechanics sort of rely on you clicking the various squares rather quickly with your mouse cursor, and I'm not sure how you'd be able to do that as effectively with a game console's directional pad/stick (iPhone maybe though).
By GUS
the Wii seems the obvious choice.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah yes, good point. With the Wii's ability to point a cursor on the screen, it would work well. And the style and simplicity of the game would fit with Nintendo's family centric demographic.
By GUS
Exactly, by means of beating around several bushes I missed the console I thought this best suited for!
By GUS
which makes me wonder why Lemmings (or very similar) hasn't had an outing yet on the wii (it's on PSP)
By gregh3196
i used to play lemmings for hours with my brother only to end up screaming at each other when they all died :lol:
By SuperSonic
i remember being evil playing lemmings. (if i was frustrated) id just get two lemmings to blockade the rest of them still they would eventually keep going back and forth between the two blocker lemmings (and make hundreds go back and forth mind you) then make those hundreds of lemmings the bomber lemmings and blow the crap outa all of them :D:D:D:D:D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
By GUS
So what is the final missing monster?

Is feeding the tree of knowledge actually productive/ (especially having completed the game once & 1/2 way through second time round.

IS the Zombiequarium worth buying?

I only have 3 mushrooms when do they tend to come along.

cheers PvZ players!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I don't know the answers to any of your questions Gus, but I would like to share the news that Plants vs. Zombies will soon be available on the iPhone and iPod touch.
By GUS
..a whole new world opens up to players!
this'll spawn some lookie-likies..
By GUS
Had a rootle around .....

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/34793.page

http://jayisgames.com/archives/2009/05/ ... ombies.php

enjoy!

Also if you look carefully this means you can have PvZ for $6.99
BUT it's a monthly payment thing (1 game per month) ..apparantly cancellable at any time!
..they're list is pretty extensive, witha few good-uns including a graveyard business game!

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-ga ... index.html
have fun
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I'd have to say I'm addicted to this game. The bobsled bonaza mini game is pissing me off though as I cannot seem to beat it.

Anyone have any tips to help get me through this level.
By GUS
Spikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the upgraded ones as I recall)
carnivorous plants too!
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Thanks Gus I'll give it a try.