Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By nosferatu
Today is a day off for me and I have just been playing The House Of The Dead: Overkill on Wii that was delivered this morning.

I think it's great. Basically the whole game is shooting Zombies. However, I do have a caveat as I have to admit the only other games that I play frequently are Guitar Hero and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Still shooting zombies is cool.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Good times. :) I've put in my fair share of hours into Guitar Hero (and Rock Band) and Force Unleashed. But if we're talking zombies... the game I've been playing lately is Left 4 Dead. Look it up, if you're not familiar. You're just walking down an abandoned street when suddenly a horde of zombies comes pouring from around a corner. It's the stuff of nightmares.
By nosferatu
Left 4 Dead looks great....if I had an XBox 360!

The great thing about House of the Dead is that all you do is shoot. If you shoot them in the arm, then the arm explodes and blood pours out, score a direct hit to the head likewise. Mind you the language is appalling, I can see why it is for over 18s.

There are a couple more zombie killing games coming out on the wii over the next 6 weeks. I hope they are as good.

Incidentally, I like playing Facebreaker - which was apparently slated by the critics but I quite like boxing games and it reminds me of old style arcade games