Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By Tkaraoke
Curcuit City had two ROCK BAND kits tonight and I was eyeballing them. Now all I need is that and a game system and I'm ready to rock! ROFLMAO!
By balsak40
After playing it I think both GHIII and Rock Band offer huge points on their own...

Guitar Hero III
Pro: Awesome song Selection, Boss Battles are fun multiplayer.
Con: Medium Difficulty can be really hard on newbies.

Rock Band
Pro: Drums, Mic this does have it all!
Con: Even on expert for guitar I think it is dumbed down a bit. Expert in GHIII is not the same as Expert in RB.

My Pick....

GHIII I tend to play more with this than RB. But if I have a crew of 3 or more then RB comes out!
By Kittie
Yeah. . I got a stand for my guitar controllers. A friend of mine made it for me. .

The guitar on the left is from Rock Band, the Les Paul look alike is from Guitar Hero III and the blue Explorer (that I painted) is from Guitar Hero II

By sodajazz
We got guitar hero for the wii ....hmm..... lol ..... I have not managed to get this one cracked ..... strumming whilst pressing coloured butons whilst watching the screen for instructions :roll: its fun yet complicated or am i missing something ? :lol:
By reignman40
I got GHIII for my Wii for Christmas. It's the first of any GH game I've every played. I have to say I am SO SO addicted. Getting an Xbox 360 with money from taxes and plan to buy Rock Band and GHII for that.

I really wish I could get extra songs for GHIII on my Wii. So on the 360 to get the extra songs u have to have a Live account AND pay for the songs? That would suck for me because I don't play online and don't really have much use for the Live account.
By Kittie
No you can download the songs with just the free xbox live account, I think they call it a silver account. But yes, you have to pay for the extra songs.

They are morth then worth it though.
By GUS
My original (launch) xbox360 wen't kaput last october(ish) so when the wife changed her phone waited till there was an xbox360 elite deal going, new phone, but this time of year phone companies really push hard so she walked out with a free elite 360 for me!
..made my xmas & didn't cost a bean, she got an LG cookie touchscreen phone (what she wanted) nothing out of the ordinary contractwise from her regular supplier.
Haven't ever tried these games at home, just a quick go in shops (where you are veryy concious of your immediate lack of ability, might give the DS version a go & take it from there)