Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By chuckwagon
I downloaded it a few days ago, but only JUST started it last night/early this morning when I couldn't sleep, and it is crazy fun. I had gone downtown the day before with my girlfriend who has been a super fan sine the craze started in the nineties. She installed the app, and we spent most of the day hitting up pokestops, and talking with the countless others out playing.

I was up all night, and have been out all day today. It is so easy to lose track of time with this game, but it is so much fun, and the way it forces you to get out and about is great. We went to another sections of town, and I don't think I've have this much fun in months! The social interactions I've had with other players is a fun aspect as well. Kind of like hikers passing each other on the trail, and sharing a few words and info about what each other can expect to find in the directions they are each heading. It's like a social magic that has really surprised me. Adults, kids, parents with their children... It just makes me smile!
By chuckwagon
zombombie wrote:The weirdest part (only because she's not into Pokémon or videogames)? Mrs Z is really into it and is storming ahead of me in skill and Pokémon caught!
Dude, that's awesome!! I love that this game has so many fresh fans of Pokemon. *High Five* to Mrs. Zom!!
By shaft28
We were in Seattle and ran into a large group at a random spot, once my 6 year old found out why....the requests have not stopped... Looks fun.
By SuperSonic
I've been killing it on this app the past few days. I've gone from level 15 to 18 in the past week! So I've been extremely into it thus far. Just need a better Gastly to get a badass Gengar!