Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By zombombie
So has anyone else played P.T., otherwise known as the Playable Teaser for the new Silent Hill game, which will be called Silent Hills.

The most exciting thing about this, for me anyway, is that the game is being brought together by Hideo Kojima, of Metal Gear fame, and Guillermo del Toro!! Norman Reedus (Daryl from The Walking Dead) is playing the main character, with his likeness in game to boot!

The P.T. is super high on tension and is really quite great with a couple of good old fashioned jump scares thrown in for good measure!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Haven't played that P.T. but I am intrigued about Silent Hills, for the same reasons you are! Some great names involved.

Here's the teaser trailer showing the CG Norman Reedus...

By chuckwagon
Boogie2988 on YouTube posted a pretty good video of a live stream of him playing the demo. I gotta say, I am loving this game now! I can't wait to get my hands on it. This looks like it could be the creepiest, and scariest game ever. Here's the link... Don't wanna embed the actual video due to some graphic language from Boogie, mostly out of being scared, so WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By S.A.M
I played this on the night it came out, it was late over here and I'm not ashamed to say I chickened out soon after the baby/thing in the sink :lol: What I loved about it was how the repetitiveness lulled you into a sense of security but then it all goes weird and the radio broadcast with all the macabre details of the murder, it all got a little too much!

Here's a new trailer from the Tokyo Games Show (TGS)

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the full game will be like, whether it'll keep the first person perspective or shift to 3rd person. No game in history has ever had a reveal like Silent Hills. No one knew what it was when it first went up, just some kind of tech demo for a new game engine is what most thought but nope it was a puzzle that was meant to take days/weeks to solve but it was solved within a few hours of going live to reveal the Silent Hills trailer with Norman Reedus. Pure brilliance :thumbsup:
By zombombie
It really sucks that this was cancelled. you can't even download PT from the PS Store anymore, Konami have pulled it. So if you've still got it downloaded on your PS4 and you didn't (foolishly, like me) delete it then you might want to hold onto it!

UPDATE: It looks As though Konami are remotely locking already downloaded copies of PT on your PS4. Poor show Konami.