Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By SuperSonic
I don't know if any of you own a Wii U (besides zombombie), but I would like to direct your attention to the new Smash Brothers, which drops this October 3rd on 3DS, and the Wii U in the Christmas season (no confirmed date).

http://www.smashbros.com/us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As there is a huge character list, I feel it wrong of me to post all of the videos from the site here, so I will post the ones I find most relevant.

You can see the full character list here.

For those of you who may/may not know what Super Smash Bros is, it's a very easy to learn fighting game based on Nintendo, and affiliated characters. The how-to-play guide can be found here. You can see the controls here.

It first started on the Nintendo 64, and has since had two more installments. Super Smash Bros Melee, and Super Smash Bros Brawl. Brawl is the most recent. Every game has a few characters who are bound to be in it, the original Smash Bros 64 cast.

Mario
Luigi
Link
Fox
Captain Falcon
Pikachu
Ness
Jigglypuff
Yoshi
Kirby
Donkey Kong
and Samus Aran

I know we have a lot of gamer's on this forum, and was wondering which of you intend to buy this game, and which version you will buy if you choose to do so. It's a world-wide launch for both games, so if you are in fact interested, keep an eye on the website!