Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By Beast75
One of the better games I've played in recent years. Great zombie type game, great story, great voice actors. This would make a great movie as they couldn't really mess it up.
By S.A.M
I caved in and bought a PS3 back in June mostly just for this game, I wasn't disappointed; one of the best games I've ever played :D This year has been a bumper year for great games; Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, GTA 5 I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them right now, there is certainly some competition for game of the year this year :)
With the next gen consoles launching in November, it's a great year to be a gamer :thumbsup:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I got several games for Christmas, but the ones I didn't get was probably the one I wanted the most... The Last Of Us. But now I've heard it's being "remastered" for the PS4. So maybe this turn of events was meant to be. I wonder if they'll pretty it up as much a the recent Tomb Raider game was improved visually. I anticipate that I will really like The Last of Us, so I might as well wait and play it in the best format possible.