Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By monstermash
I'm still addicted to this. In fact ive been putting on more important things like eating and pumpkin carving because of this game. The multiplayer glitches and problems have been driving me mad sometimes but over all it is a good laugh especially when your with your crew.
By S.A.M
I've just finished the single player to 100% and I've loved every crazy minute of it, some really fun missions :D Much much better than GTA IV imo.

Spotted some pumpkins up by the light house keepers house by Mount Gordo (Gourdo)

Phwoar, look at the cabbages on that!

Perhaps we should get together a Zombie Pumpkins crew?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
S.A.M, do you know how many hours you poured into GTAV to reach 100% (or do you wish to not admit it)? I'm sure it's quite a lengthy game.

Now that I know there are pumpkins to be found, I can tell you I'm getting that game for certain. Although I may not earn any in-game money for it, I will make it my personal mission to seek out that garden. :lol:
By S.A.M
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:S.A.M, do you know how many hours you poured into GTAV to reach 100% (or do you wish to not admit it)? I'm sure it's quite a lengthy game.

Now that I know there are pumpkins to be found, I can tell you I'm getting that game for certain. Although I may not earn any in-game money for it, I will make it my personal mission to seek out that garden. :lol:
I'm quite embarrassed to say but I have clocked 74hrs so far :oops: It's seriously addictive and it's all I've been playing of an evening, TV? Boring! (Whitechapel was good though) Thing is to 100% you don't really have to do *everything* so I'm sure it can be done much quicker, in fact I've read of people doing it ~30hrs. But I've took my time and done most of everything, getting my moneys worth :lol:

You're in for a real treat when you pick this game up Ryan, it starts off a bit iffy (the first couple of hours as Franklin) but just gets better and better, spent the best part of last night stealing a fighter jet to mess about with :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
No shame in the time spent if you've been having fun. I'm pretty sure I put that much or more into GTA4. If 5 is as good as people are saying, I'm sure I'll be sinking some time into the crazy adventures awaiting me. Of course, I won't be doing this until November at the earliest. Ok, back to prepping the next pattern....
By monstermash
S.A.M I took almost exactly those two pictures except I think I took then as Trevor. :lol: Ive yet to finish the story mode to 100%, since multiplayer started ive just been doing that. Yeah a ZP! crew sounds cool although I bet half of us are Xbox and half Playstation.
I dread to look and see how many hours ive spent in LS and Blaine County.