Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By Kittie
Anyone else here play UO? Ultima Online? I have been playing this game for almost 9 years now. Just wondering if anyone else out there plays it. I am on the Catskills shard.
By Tkaraoke
Now that I finally have high speed internet (was the reason I was having problems getting connected to this site during Halloween) I'm afraid to join one of those on-line game (SIMS, STAR WARS, EVERCRACK..) for fear that I'd probably waste more and more time in front of my computer! ROFLMAO!
:D
By Kittie
UO was one of the first ever MMORPGs. It's still in 2d!! It's a fun game. I don't play it to much, but when I am bored, I will sit and play. The guild we have has been together for a few years now. My husband also plays.

www.uo.com
By Kittie
I tried WoW, and it just doesn't compare. I don't like level based games, or experience based games. They don't appeal to me as they don't offer as much freedom to be a unique character, and they are harder to change once they are leveled up.

UO is skill based. You can have a total of 700 skill points (720 if you account is over 4 years). At 100 of any Skill you are considered a Grandmaster, some skills can go to 120 but you have to obtain a PowerScroll first to allow you to even attempt to get that high. At 120 you are Legendary. My Legendary Warrior is one of my favorite characters. Then of course, my Tamer. I have a few pet dragons, a Cu Shide, some Nightmare's. Its's a lot of fun.