Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That's one series I've never played. I guess I prefer less sci-fi, more supernatural beasts. When are they going to add zombies to the Halo universe? :lol:
By pagemaster1993
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:That's one series I've never played. I guess I prefer less sci-fi, more supernatural beasts. When are they going to add zombies to the Halo universe? :lol:
Technically Halo is Science Fiction. It is set in the future where Aliens attack in an all out holy war. Also the Flood is kind of like zombies. The Flood reanimates the bodies of the dead and can infect the living. Also if you do not kill them right(Sword, grenade, rocket launcher, or any other kind of explosive) they can come back. You should play it some time.

On another note I am not too big on Halo, but have played Halo 2 a lot to know what happens in it. While also playing a bit of Halo, Halo 2, Halo O.D.S.T., and I think I played Halo Reach too. The matter of Halo 4 is on an titter totter. It is Halo, but is not by Bungee the origianl creatures, but I also heard it will be the last game for the franchise.
By zombombie
I only got into Halo when I got a 360, before that I had a PS2 so never played Halo or Halo 2. I've played all the games since Halo 3 though and have enjoyed them all. I just really like how they play and how they're put together, and in fact I've been recently thinking about building my own SPARTAN armour, because what geek's closet isn't complete without their own home made Master Chief costume :wink: