Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
Just for a bit of "fun"

I'm used to seeing folks compiling halloween mix "tapes" ..but unless you hear em yourself it can just be another list!

So which SIngular track, kicks you off, gets you jumping, gibbering / foaming at the mouth as a must play..

you have ONE singular choice of track you'd insist on someone hearing because it means alot on the subject of Halloween.
This is for the music rather than the video (if any)

No repeat choices, ..think hard!

Add a link to a well recorded you-tube version of the track..

(perhaps we'll try other formats later, but for now ..halloween)

Ok Who is First Nominee!?
Patchmaster Ryan!?
By monstermash
I still don't know how to post a link but its not hard to guess which song i'd choose anyway. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I have such a love for Halloween music, spanning all styles and genres. I like an always changing variety of tracks (thus, the playlist mixes I make every year). I could never pick one all-time favorite.

That said, I'm pretty sure this is one Halloween anthem I listen to every year. It never gets old, and never fails to get me excited for Halloween. These are lyrics I can surely relate to. Everyone hail to the pumpkin song.

:arrow: This Is Halloween
By Hottie McNaughty
I love this mix of two classics and in fact this video was the inspiration for my Monster Bride act. I'm not sure how, but the mix of Bach and Iron Butterfly works really beautifully. While not traditional Halloween music I think it captures the mood and I listen to it a lot during the Halloween season. The gentleman that made the video was kind enough to let me use his edit of the music although I did shorten it a bit.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Great pick, Hottie. That monster mashup works well. And I liked how the video was edited to fit the song too. Iron Butterfly could have done the soundtrack for the Bride.

Ok, who else has a pick for their Halloween anthem? :?:
By monstermash
Edinburghzombie wrote:A song that always gets me excited for Halloween and makes me think of Halloween is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thH3qnHTbI

Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Pickett & The Cryptkickers - an absolute classic :D
COPYCAT!!!!!!!!! :wink:
By zombombie
monstermash wrote:
Edinburghzombie wrote:A song that always gets me excited for Halloween and makes me think of Halloween is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thH3qnHTbI

Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Pickett & The Cryptkickers - an absolute classic :D
COPYCAT!!!!!!!!! :wink:
If you're not fast you're last! ;)
By OldTrustyLegs
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:That said, I'm pretty sure this is one Halloween anthem I listen to every year. It never gets old, and never fails to get me excited for Halloween. These are lyrics I can surely relate to. Everyone hail to the pumpkin song.

Same here. And I'm afraid to admit that I really dig the Panic At the Disco cover.
By pagemaster1993
OldTrustyLegs wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:That said, I'm pretty sure this is one Halloween anthem I listen to every year. It never gets old, and never fails to get me excited for Halloween. These are lyrics I can surely relate to. Everyone hail to the pumpkin song.

Same here. And I'm afraid to admit that I really dig the Panic At the Disco cover.
Never listened to that one yet, but I really like the Marilyn Manson cover. I also put This Is Halloween as mine too. Yeah I know I should try to pick something that has not been picked already, but I do not want to.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I have such a love for Halloween music, spanning all styles and genres. I like an always changing variety of tracks (thus, the playlist mixes I make every year). I could never pick one all-time favorite.

That said, I'm pretty sure this is one Halloween anthem I listen to every year. It never gets old, and never fails to get me excited for Halloween. These are lyrics I can surely relate to. Everyone hail to the pumpkin song.

For me its a 3 way tie between this one, Thriller, and the ZP themse :)
By CorpseBride
Ah Ryan you beat me to the punch. There is no other song that gets me all giddy over Halloween as much as "This Is Halloween."

The second runner up is....

Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
By SuperSonic
Another cool one I thought about. Danse Macabre. Verry chilling song on the organ.