Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
By Kittie
This is offically my new favorite thing online!!

http://blip.fm/thekittykat1979

It's like twitter, or facebook or myspace Status Messages, but you can put a song with it!! It's so much fun!! And you can link your twitter, so it will post to there, and then you can link your facebook to your twitter and it will post to there too!

I have been having WAY to much fun with it so far, but I LOVE music. And as you will tell by going to my page. . I love ALL KINDS of music.
What exactly is a ‘blip’?
A blip is a combination of 1) a song and 2) a short message that accompanies it. The way you create a blip is to first search for a song that you want to hear (or a song that you want your listeners to hear), then add a short message (under 150 characters), finally you submit it. Submitting a blip is also referred to as “blipping”, so from here on out, when you read “he blipped my favorite track” it means “he submitted a blip that had my favorite song attached”.
By Cheef
looks like fun, ill have to check it out.
By Kittie
It is alot of fun. I have been having a blast with it. And with the linking together, when I post on it, it posts to my Tiwtter automatically, which automatically posts to my facebook.

I have been having a lot of fun. Add me if you end up trying it out.
By nosferatu
Anyone who has anything by The Who posted is always worth a read / listen. The next big thing being touted over hear is audio boo which seems to have taken off overnight, inspired by high profile Twitter users.

I fear there are not enough hours in the day for all this social networking, some will undoubtedly fold. It's Betamax or VHS all over again? Choose carefully as poor choice could well lead to one becoming a social outcast.
By GUS
..or social obsessive!

I just don't, anonymity & mundane lifestyle suits me these days!
By Kittie
I love being able to keep in contact with people! And finding people who I have lost contact with over the years! It's so great! And this one with the music, oh I just LOVE it.