Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
By GUS
Check your print settings...
By quixotic
Been messing around with it, think i've figured it out! many thanks
By SuperSonic
I know my printer can't resize for love nor money.
By quixotic
You sure? my printer is pretty prehistoric to be honest that's why I was a bit puzzled as to if I could resize easily with it, never really use it unless it's to scan or print out general stuff, never re-sized but I just went to properties when the print thingy popped up, then page layout then reduce by percentage and that seems to have worked okay. I'm going to stencil patterns onto my loot bags this year and put a zombie pumpkins flyer in the bag too, maybe it will spur more people to take part next year!
By SuperSonic
quixotic wrote:You sure? my printer is pretty prehistoric to be honest that's why I was a bit puzzled as to if I could resize easily with it, never really use it unless it's to scan or print out general stuff, never re-sized but I just went to properties when the print thingy popped up, then page layout then reduce by percentage and that seems to have worked okay. I'm going to stencil patterns onto my loot bags this year and put a zombie pumpkins flyer in the bag too, maybe it will spur more people to take part next year!
Mine is an HP, piece of crap printer ><. Plus I dont have any re imaging/ re-sizing progrrams on my computer.

Of to Staples I go!