Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
Hey Guys,

I went on the Pumpkin Masters web site and theres a form for submitting innovations in carving tools. As a budding product designer (BA (Hons) Furniture and Product design) I'm interested in submitting some ideas, is there any little ideas for carving tools or equipment that you think could be done better.

I think they could produce a carving tool that carves perfect curves and circles of varying sizes, but thats my thoughts. What do you guys want to see, I may do some drawings of my ideas.

Dan
By pumpkinhead232
be careful what you say to pumpkin masters i know people out here in chicago who made product and did pending on some items and pumpkin masters stoled there ideas one company made a halloween jackolatern candy lattern for trick or trating and the lattern lite up they took the idea from this local small company and made it almost the same way . so be carefull what you submit . with all the new tools that are being made out there with pumpkin carving .
By Dans banana Loafcake
Will do, I have a few Ideas now which I might patent.

Dan
By Aylortay
Pumpkin Masters seems like a big con to me sometimes... That tool thing is sketchy. I'm sure it's much like their contest, you submit designs, they give you a whole $100 prize, then they own your design forever. Same with the stencils. You submit one, if you win they give you a paltry prize, then they can sell your stencil as their own without giving you any credit for it whatsoever...

Bah.