Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
By Kittie
I just ordered my Warren Pro tools from Ryan! I actually ordered two sets so my husband and I wouldn't fight over them! hehehe
By CombichristGirl
sweet! yeah it sucks fighting over tools when will they learn they wont win lmao jp guys but it does. i been thinkin ima have to order a set as well cant have too many tools :)
By Damageinc55
Being my first post, I think I should Introduce myself.

My name is Patrick, and this is my second year carving Z.P. patterns. Long time lurker here on the forum.

I just ordered my Pro carving tools from Ryan as well, along with a pumpkin light. Being the penny pincher, I did shop around for these items, and it should be noted that while the prices were pretty much on par with other outlets, the shipping charges where by far the lowest.

So I was happy to support the site, AND happy that I got a great deal!

(Shipping was fast too)

Thanks for the website. This is truely becoming a fun tradition! :D
By CombichristGirl
hey welcome im new as well. been a lurker too lol. i havent ordered yet but from what i see and hear they'lll be a great addition or starter for anyone who loves the addiction :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks Kittie, your tools will be on their way!

Damageinc55 - Thanks for the testimonial on my shipping methods. If there's ever anything else you think I can do to improve my shop, let me know. I maim to please! :D
By GUS
I'm "getting down with the sickness" too!
..just ordered a set of Warren pro tools (my second, from ryan, after whinging about not having enough blades etc last season)
..gonna have to be ambidextrous cutting this season so anticipating whacked out results (forgive me) :lol:

Ryan hows stock holding up of the GUTTER!?!
By Tkaraoke
GUS wrote:I'm "getting down with the sickness"
*insert "monkey man" sound here*

ROFL!

In fact, the best version of "Down With The Sickness" is not by Distrbed, it is in fact by Richard Cheese which can be heard during the remake of DAWN OF THE DEAD.
:D

I found a link that actually had the scene where the song was played in the movie but it was totally NSFW or for young, innocent eyes so I found a link to just the music. Due to language content it probably is still NSFW but at least there is no nudity! LOL

Get down with the sickness by clicking here!

NSFW = Not Safe For Work
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GUS wrote:Ryan hows stock holding up of the GUTTER!?!
Just got in some huge shipments of Pumpkin Gutters, Pro Carving Tools and Rainbow Pumpkin Lights. I am STOCKED, let the orders roll! :wink:
Tkaraoke wrote:the best version of "Down With The Sickness" is in fact by Richard Cheese which can be heard during the remake of DAWN OF THE DEAD.
Yes! Richard Cheese has albums full of fun lounge remakes of famous songs. "Down With The Sickness" is a great one, and I really like how they used it in Dawn of the Dead.
By GUS
cheers for the link, yes curiously enough, I was waiting for someone to pick up on that!

Ryan, well stocked, Does that mean yellow flicker howlers atre still out of reach OR just came into the store??????
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GUS wrote:Ryan, well stocked, Does that mean yellow flicker howlers are still out of reach OR just came into the store??????
Rainbow Pumpkin Lights are stocked, only. Last I heard from Howler, they had no more Yellow lights to go around. I'll let you know if that changes though.
By GUS
oh please! ..that'd be great, I suppose we really ought to take note of early order as a necessity.

my daughter was dancing to "sickness" last night (4.6 yrs) ...she's like me has a good ear for rythm, but no ear for lyrics, so it went sailing over her head as she jived & bopped!

..Love cheesey Lounge, lounge got really big over here after a fantastic album pee-take called "this is easy" which was later used every hour of every day on our main radio station as background talk music for chris evans!

there is some great cheese to be had!
might have it playing outside over halloween!
By vibhandaka
I just used mine for the first time on Sat. What a difference from those little plastic handled knifes. So much more comfortable in your hand and saws like butter! LOl. My mom loved hers too.
By SaneInsideInsanity
o0o0o0o0
i'm a dremel girl normally but these tools sound awesome they;d probally work better on the littlle cuts then the drill, sander or my pottery tools...hum
By Sind3315
*starts looking in the couch for change* Man I gotta get me a set... Think people would "donate" money to my pumpkin carving obsession if I held out an empty pumpkin on the street? :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
I don;t know but i don;t th8ink it's a bad idea to ry I sure as hell am thinking of giving it a go now