Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thank YOU for the well spoken endorsement, GUS. I don't make a ton of money from the items I sell in my Sickening Store. Mainly I just want to help my fellow carvers by getting some of the best tools and accessories into your hands. I sell the same tools and lights that I use myself, because I think they are the best (and affordable) options.

If anyone ever finds another tool on the market that you think trumps the stuff we're currently using, I'd be glad to give the item a test run and if we all like it, I'll do my best to offer those in the store.
By GUS
Hey Ryan, do you have a due date for the ZP warren pro tools ?
..& how much are the replacement blade sets please?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GUS - I hope to have more pro carving tools in stock around mid-August or so. As for replacement blades, I don't know if I'll be stocking them officially in the store, but I can get you a set of the 6 blades (3 smaller, 3 larger) for $7 USD.
By GUS
cheers Ryan, I'm about to do a spot of carving so may take you up on that sooner rather than later!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sure, if you want anything that's not currently available in the store section, just send me an email (via the contact form) or a PM on this forum, and we'll work out the details on how to pay, etc.