Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
By Hottie McNaughty
So this is my trusty pumpkin scoop that I've had and have been using for years. I know it's going to break at some point and I'm pro-actively looking for a replacement. The company, Halloween Works, appears to be out of business. Any ideas? Has anyone seen something like it? It's great because it's heavy duty and has a nice sharp edge on the scoop.

By S.A.M
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I just ordered one on ebay so I'll have a back up. I'll keep an eye out in local stores as well. I'm really going to miss my trusty scoop when it goes though......

:thumbsdown:
If ever your scoop does break it'll most likely be the plastic handle, keep the metal scoop/scraper and you might be able to make a new handle for it. I use the Jack-o-Ripper to gut all my pumpkins and it's great, so you'll have a decent replacement should the worst happen :)
Did you buy the metal scoop version? I wanted to buy another for back up but all I can find are the plastic scoop ones :?
S.A.M wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I just ordered one on ebay so I'll have a back up. I'll keep an eye out in local stores as well. I'm really going to miss my trusty scoop when it goes though......

:thumbsdown:
If ever your scoop does break it'll most likely be the plastic handle, keep the metal scoop/scraper and you might be able to make a new handle for it. I use the Jack-o-Ripper to gut all my pumpkins and it's great, so you'll have a decent replacement should the worst happen :)
Did you buy the metal scoop version? I wanted to buy another for back up but all I can find are the plastic scoop ones :?
Yep, here ya go: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HALLOWEEN-PUMPK ... 35dd638c82" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Raven
matspud wrote: Finally my persistent trawling of ebay pays off :lol:
I'm looking for a hot Scot to clean my house for me wearing nothing but a Kilt. He must have the accent (even if I can't understand it when y'all talk too fast) and be willing to keep talking while he cleans. Oh, he may have to work for free and there will be nothing else going on but cleaning and talking.

Now lets see how good your Ebay skills are! :P
By zombombie
Raven wrote:
I'm looking for a hot Scot to clean my house for me wearing nothing but a Kilt. He must have the accent (even if I can't understand it when y'all talk too fast) and be willing to keep talking while he cleans. Oh, he may have to work for free and there will be nothing else going on but cleaning and talking.

I'm not hot, but I volunteer as tribute! :wink: :lol: :P
By matspud
Raven wrote:

Nothing on ebay but possibly Gumtree :lol: :lol: