Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
Oh wow!!! I am definitely ordering this magical item. Thanks for the video Ryan...always good to see products in action. What a fantastic addition to the Shocking Shop!

*grabs credit card*
CorpseBride wrote:Oh wow!!! I am definitely ordering this magical item. Thanks for the video Ryan...always good to see products in action. What a fantastic addition to the Shocking Shop!

*grabs credit card*
Seeing as I already made my contribution (on my credit card), I cannot buy this wonderful item. Next year though, LOOK OUT! I'm buyin' some!
nosferatu wrote:It's a great video that has not only sold me on the product but if I ever happen to be in Milford, I'll get my hair cut at Looks.
Ha, that got a good laugh from me! :P They do fine hair cuts there. And did you know that for the entire month of October, if you get your hair cut there, you can pick up a free "Looks" logo pumpkin pattern? It's true!
Great demo :!: I might try this stuff out. For the price though I'd only use it for more complicated patterns I don't want to transfer the long way. :)
I've only done the poke method a few times and I don't like it at all. My fingers were so sore. :thumbsdown:
I usually cut out the pattern, tape it and trace it with a sharpie.
purple1worm wrote:Great demo :!: I might try this stuff out. For the price though I'd only use it for more complicated patterns I don't want to transfer the long way. :)
I've only done the poke method a few times and I don't like it at all. My fingers were so sore. :thumbsdown:

SARAL PAPER!! :P
RavensDestiny wrote:
purple1worm wrote:Great demo :!: I might try this stuff out. For the price though I'd only use it for more complicated patterns I don't want to transfer the long way. :)

SARAL PAPER!! :P
I don't know were to find it, but I'd like to try it.
purple1worm wrote:
I don't know were to find it, but I'd like to try it.
I get mine off either Amazon or Ebay. I actually went a year or two without trying this after a lot of carvers started raving about it. I finally gave in and tried some and was amazed by it. If you can find some it's worth it to try it!
So I got some Stick 'n Carve this year from the Shocking Shop and I'm looking forward to trying it out. I wanted to make sure I'd use it right so I checked this video and OMG!! RYAN TALKS! Dude, that's not how I expected you to sound!! Great vid though boss :thumbsup: