Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By pagemaster1993
I would love to see it. Probably going to be one of those you have to go to a Pixar movie to see.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
pagemaster1993 wrote:I would love to see it. Probably going to be one of those you have to go to a Pixar movie to see.
"22-minute TV specials that will air in October 2013 and spring 2014 (presumably on ABC or the Disney Channel)."
By pagemaster1993
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:I would love to see it. Probably going to be one of those you have to go to a Pixar movie to see.
"22-minute TV specials that will air in October 2013 and spring 2014 (presumably on ABC or the Disney Channel)."
Oh, that's great! I will seeing that for sure now.
By pagemaster1993
I can't wait to see it. I also hope that it will be on the next Pixar Short films dvd.

I also heard we are finally going to see Combat Carl.
By SuperSonic
I need to know if we get ABC now. I wanna see this!
By oSpriteo
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:"22-minute TV specials that will air in October 2013 and spring 2014 (presumably on ABC or the Disney Channel)."
Well thats not weird :roll:
By OldTrustyLegs
Anyone else watch this? I thought it was great - and what a cast for a little television special! There were some parts that I thought were probably a little too scary for kids, but not having any myself, what do I care? :D