Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By vibhandaka
I enjoyed reading that interview! Thanks for sharing Paddy!
By alyssaSF
Is this Jessica Lange's last go round on AHS? I think I heard that recently, and if that is correct I will be so sad. She's easily my favorite actress from the series.
Last edited by alyssaSF on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I still haven't seen any season of AHS yet, and won't have time before Halloween. But mark my words... I'll catch up on this show during the off-season. Having finished True Blood and Breaking Bad, I think I have room for another show. I'm excited to see what the buzz is about.
By Raven
I didn't think Jessica Lang was returning this season having heard the rumors of her departure as well, but so glad to see that she is. I'm also glad Kathy Bates will be back as well as Angela Bassett and of course Frances Conroy. It wont be the same without Jessica Lang if this indeed is her last season, she is fantastic.
By paddy_babe
vibhandaka wrote:I enjoyed reading that interview! Thanks for sharing Paddy!
no worries :D
By vibhandaka
Wow. What a great first episode!!! That clown is truly terrifying!
By ghostface
Agreed! I think it's going to be a phenomenal season. I was just thinking last night that the clown would make a perfect pattern!
By vibhandaka
I have a terrible feeling that we are going to find out his face is not a mask after all...
By Raven
I've always loved the theme music to AHS, and love the added carnival music to this seasons opening. I've had a couple of friends say they hear words/talking/singing or chanting in the music. One says she clearly hears them say "questions questions questions" another hears "watch out". I don't hear a thing that sounds like words, even when I listen with my super cool headphones.

So are they saying anything? Do you hear anything?