Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By ghostface
Raven wrote:For those who have not watched, you don't have to watch the first season to know what's going on in the other seasons. Each season is a completely new story line and characters, although some cast members are the same they play completely different people.
Great! Thanks Raven! Looks like I shall start watching! Love Kathy Bates and Emma Roberts. :thumbsup:
By Raven
I love this series! I was just thinking with True Blood ending I didn't have anything I really get excited about watching having forgot about AHS. I can't help but think of HBO's Carnivàle that they axed pretty much right in the middle of things. It was awesome up until then! Looking forward to this new season of AHS!
By Zee
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I've yet to watch any seasons of this show, but I must say... the next theme intrigues me. Always loved freakshow stuff.
In my humble opinion you, kind Sir, are missing out! First season was especially good.

Patiently awaiting S4 (despite my aversion to clowns!)...
By Raven
Zee wrote:
In my humble opinion you, kind Sir, are missing out! First season was especially good.

Patiently awaiting S4 (despite my aversion to clowns!)...
I agree, the first season was fantastic! Easily the best so far. The second season was...strange. I liked Coven quite a bit as well.
By Pargolf
First season was strong. Second season was way to weird . To dark...

My favorite was the Coven... Really good cast.... I guess it gets pretty good ratings as well :thumbsup:
By paddy_babe
omg I LOVE AHS! I got into the series late so I watched Coven, then first season and then Asylum. Dying for Freakshow to air (does anyone know the release date? I assume Oct as the other series seem to be released at that time)
Coven was awesome but I actually think my favourite was Asylum. I love that some of the actors repeat but are completely different characters and the intros always creep me out (it sounds like something is being played backwards, especially on the Coven intro... I may try and find if it was)

There is actually a teaser trailer on youtube that was so good everyone thought it was official but it was in fact fan made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWzc7xZG0o4
By vibhandaka
I can't wait for "Freakshow"! The only season I have not watched is the first one, I need to fix that. I wish Chloe Sevigney (sp?) would return, I love her!
By paddy_babe
Zee wrote:
paddy_babe wrote:Dying for Freakshow to air (does anyone know the release date?
October 8th! :D

thank you Zee! :D I went trawling for trailers and found "Lick" and "Admit One" ohhh excited :)=
By Raven
vibhandaka wrote: The only season I have not watched is the first one, I need to fix that.
You must remedy that posthaste! I swear I told you that same thing about something else, too... :wink:
By staticfurball
Yay, AHS season 4 starts on my birthday!! All I need to do now is plan some creepy desserts and apple cider to kick off the season.
I realy enjoyed the other 3 seasons and I love the freak show theme they are planning.