Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By GeologySage
That's from Robot Chicken... fantastic show and that skit is utterly hilarious.
By Mister_JP
I must be getting old or something, I'm only 34. I have watched about 5 minutes of Robot Chicken, and that was all I could stand. Either I just didn't get it, or it was so lame (IMO) that I just had to change the chanel.

Kind of the same thing deal with Napolean Dynamite and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I just don't get it.

/not slamming those who do like those shows...
By Steve-o
I got a kick out of this :lol: , but I'm gettin' old, too ( 38 ). It was just basically saying some of the stuff we've been thinkin' for years - Charlie Brown kicking Lucy when she tries to pull the football away, the comment about how the adults talk, etc.

I thought Napoleon Dynamite was funny. My wife watched five minutes of it then left the room. She refuses to watch the rest of it. It is stupid, but in a funny way. :D
By Downright Creepy
I'm not real big on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, I watched it once I think. I do like Robot Chicken though. Seth Green is one of the creators of it. You should look it up sometime on YouTube or catch it on Adult Swim!
By Joey
I don't think it's really a matter of age. I can't stand ATHF, and I'm only 19. Never wanted to see Napoleon Dynamite either.

But Robot Chicken won me over with their Enter the Fat One clip. I don't go out of my way to watch it, but if it's on then I'll stick to the channel.
By Tkaraoke
I can't get enough of Robot Chicken but I think I enjoy it most when they use the old 80's action figures as characters. The "car pool" segment with Mumra, Cobra Commander, Skeletor, and Lex Luther about killed me! The "Charlie Brown" segment (when I first saw it) about killed me...especially when Marcie kissed Patty.

I also got a huge kick out of the "Enter The Fat One" segment which yielded the best line ever:

"I have to take a dump that could choke a monkey"
By Tkaraoke
Just something about that line being spoken by Mr. Miyagi really makes it extremely surreal!

BTW: Every time I read a reply in this topic I have to re-watch that bit. I really like the gruesome idea of The Great Pumpkin not having legs so it has to drag itself after Charlie Brown.
By Downright Creepy
Yeah I can't get enough of it for some reason. I watch it once a day probably! :)