Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Ajax
Who seen it and what are your thoughts? I thought it was brilliant I'm still thinking about it three days later.

***Spoiler alert***

Two Parallel worlds (flash sideways) or something that happens this season changes time and it's a flash forward? Is Sayid now Jacob, what did the note say?

Anyone read between the lines with the conversation between Jack and Locke? I think there was a lot in that. When they were speaking about Locke's spinal injury Locke said it's irreversible and jack said nothing was irreversible. Sounded to me like a metaphor for the time line. Locke saying they lost the body of Jacks Dad but it's only a vessel, does that mean Locke might be able to come back from the dead?

Anyone know what the shaving cut was from that Jack had?

Thoughts on why Desmond was on the plane and why he disappeared?

10/10 episode amazing
By JMP919
I agree Ajax, Lost was out of control. I'm thinking you are right about Jacob being Sayid now. When Locke said it was good to see Richard out of the chains, you think that means he was a slave on the Black Rock? Either way, Thinking about all the "smoke monster" had to do to get Ben to kill Jacob, it blows my mind. Going to a good season. I can't wait to find out who or what Jacob is, why his nemesis can't kill him, too many questions!!!
By JMP919
Maybe its just me, but I didn't think Lost was that good tonight. The back and forth from Japanese to English seemed so meaningless. Hope it gets better. Also bummed there was no Locke....
By GUS
I was an avid watcher of lost over the first few series, but it really lost it's way from series 3 (for me) ...which brings to bear how long it's been unravelling as a series? ..since 2002 /3 maybe?
Does this mean that we can now backtrack & make some connections as to what transpired between poor past script & current storylines?
By Ajax
Spoilers***
Last nights episode was filler, especially the flash sideways, but it did bring back Claire which is awesome even though she is infected with some sort of evil. I liked the parts between Jack and the Leader character, the green pill etc.

Gus, there are so many connections in Lost from past seasons and characters that if you followed it before it is worth giving it another shot. Alot of people say it isn't as good as it use to be, but i think it's just as good sometimes and better especially the preimeres and finales. They will never top season 1 though no TV show ever is capable of that. The hatch, brillant.
By JMP919
So, for my weekly Lost review,

*SPOIILERS*

I thought it was GREAT this week. While it posed a bunch of new questions, I loved how it focused on the smoke monster / Locke. I can't wait to find out why Richard is so petrified of the monster. I am also starting to wonder if maybe Jacob isn't the good guy that we have been led to believe.... Time will tell.