Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By GUS
KILLER KLOWN wrote:Inbetweeners is on BBC America.

I personally can't get enough of Top Gear!
Grr! ..the boorish Mr Clarkson has alot to answer for over here,
..must admit I watch it more frequently than I care to admit.
T ..look out for James may's "toys" programme series, world's largest scalextric around the now defunct Brooklands etc, meccano bridges (full size)
..gian plastic aircraft kit's ..one of our families favourites.
you'll be slack jawed, (& not in a cletus from the simpsons kinda way either)
must see tv!
By KILLER KLOWN
GUS wrote:
KILLER KLOWN wrote:Inbetweeners is on BBC America.

I personally can't get enough of Top Gear!
Grr! ..the boorish Mr Clarkson has alot to answer for over here,
..must admit I watch it more frequently than I care to admit.
T ..look out for James may's "toys" programme series, world's largest scalextric around the now defunct Brooklands etc, meccano bridges (full size)
..gian plastic aircraft kit's ..one of our families favourites.
you'll be slack jawed, (& not in a cletus from the simpsons kinda way either)
must see tv!

I did a quick Google slash Wiki search on Jeremy Clarkson. I didn't find much except that he really likes to stir the pot. Smile Fill me in Gus.

I will keep a look out for James May"Captain Slow". If I'm being honest he is my favorite on the show.

Later...T
By GUS
being a "greenie" & the fact that he's an overstated petrol head who dishes out alot of "comedy" statements that others take seriously (& emulate) is why I loathe him (but watch anyway)

Yes Captain slow is more my character in life too, James may's 20th century is another good series, however his big ideas programme has me slackjawed at the ideas into fruition.

..I love it!

Try gogling for a compendium of Clarksons columns in the press that he's been doing for the past 25 odd years, plenty to make you smirk.