Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By monstermash
Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital is the haunting drama series created by the award winning, bestselling master of horror. Using Lars Von Trier's Danish miniseries Rigit (aka The Kingdom) as a point of inspiration, King tells the terrifying story of the Kingdom, a Hospital with a bizarre population that includes a nearly blind security guard, a nurse who regularly faints at the first sight of blood and a paraplegic artist whose recovery is a step beyond miraculous. When patients and staff hear the tortured voice of a little girl crying through the halls, they are dissmissive of any suggestion of mysticism or unseen powers... but at their own peril.

Thats what its says on the back of the dvd anyway. I really like the series. Its funny, dark, a bit scary and interesting. the quirky characters and quirky stories within the main story are engaging. The guy who plays Noah Bennet in Heroes is in it and a few other familiar faces. It makes for light watching.
By Raven
The network ended that series before King was ready to end it. He dished out his own money to help with advertising and the budget on the show. I remember thinking the ending seemed a bit rushed. It wasn't bad while it lasted and it was really.. weird. I liked it and was sad to see it go. It's a good recommendation monstermash.
By Ajax
i enjoyed it, but you really have to be a fan of stephen king and his strange sense of humour. It has the same girl that was in Silent Hill.
By monstermash
Ha! i knew id saw that girl somewhere before.
Yeah i know what you mean Raven the end was a bit fast considering the steady build up throughout the series. It was definately strange, for me it was a show that kept popping up in my mind months/ years later.
By vibhandaka
I started watching it, but didn't really get into it, it was weird.
By SuperSonic
i must be living under a rock cause ive never heard of this
By matspud
I really enjoyed this but did creep myself out a couple of times watching it. :? I had a Huge crush on Andrew McCarthy when I was younger so it was good for that.

Fav Scene.........."Where's your head at?"
By monstermash
I found it scary at times too matspud. The Butterfingers episode was my fav and the creepiest. The bit when the tarantula crawls out of the baseball players wifes mouth got me. I just watched the whole thing a couple of days ago and i have to say its one of my fav television shows, i love the weirdness of it all. The ghost doctor was creepy too.