Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Raven
paddy_babe wrote:ohhh

:?: does anyone know who plays 'Bill' ? I reconize him from a couple of movies I think he played a 'geek' type.... really bugging me now lol
Stephen Moyer plays Bill.. you can see a list of his other roles here. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0610459/.

Anna Paquin, who plays Sookie, and Stephen Moyer are a couple off the screen also.
By monstermash
I liked it but the adverts were a pain in the arse. I think i will watch it on 4od next week, at least there its only a few adverts.
I liked the black comedy approach. I agree with you Gus the ads meant i sort of lost track of the story and the faces, eg i thought the guy who ran the bar was the guy with the woman who was killed but infact it was the girls brother! Does that make sense?!?
By paddy_babe
RavensDestiny wrote: Stephen Moyer plays Bill.. you can see a list of his other roles here. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0610459/.

Anna Paquin, who plays Sookie, and Stephen Moyer are a couple off the screen also.
ohh raven MWAH thank you! you've saved me such a headache lol! :D
monstermash wrote: eg i thought the guy who ran the bar was the guy with the woman who was killed but infact it was the girls brother! Does that make sense?!?
yeah it does monstermash lol you confused 'guy who owns the bar and loves sookie' with 'the brother' who was having sex with the girl and killed her. :D see I'm not always a blonde :lol:
I didnt have this problem because I recorded it so I was able to fast-forward the ads.... if I watched it live I'd be confused.
By GUS
That's it not everyone has the convenience of recording" & whilst i do in the bedroom (amongst others) ..I tend not to bother as I'm there "live" ..confusion abounds, so as that facility isn't mainstream then it's a luxury item, therefore probably alot of confusion which will ultimately affect ratings & series continuity..

Also live record on PVR can be very weather dictated, so if i had recorded it it'd be as jerky as hell & unintelligable as weather abounds here (mainly wind)
By The Vlad Hatter
Their season's don't last long enough.

Why they had their finale in Sept versus closer to Halloween is beyond me.
By paddy_babe
GUS wrote: Also live record on PVR can be very weather dictated, so if i had recorded it it'd be as jerky as hell & unintelligable as weather abounds here (mainly wind)
ugh I know what you mean, there was a programme I was waiting for and it recorded, went to watch it and it was jumping and losing sound... the subtitles were appalling and I just deleted it (I'm not actually deaf myself, but growing up with subs I find it VERY hard to follow a programme without them, hence I get so cross when they are out of sync or jumping :? )

back to tru blood, I will give the series a try, can see how it will go though... ugh
By GUS
ok, less fragmented this week, so the boss is hot for Suki, as I was watching with my back turned mainly (drills & DIY) I only saw a few minutes worth, did the boss hit up the nasty humans or was it the new vamp?
it's on a roll I think!
By paddy_babe
it was bill the vamp that killed the 2 that were beating up sookie.
By Electra
I've enjoyed True Blood well enough though I find it wears out its welcome with second viewings.

I think the stories and characters are engaging. Its not great television but its entertaining.
By lisa1
I watched it as well, and it looks good.