Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By nosferatu
MTV are making a tv series based on the film Teen Wolf. They say it will have "a very different to it". They say it will be more like an American Werewolf in..... type of production. As it is from MTV, no doubt it will have a reality tv feel to it, all the charachters will hate each other, be astonishingly beautiful yet deeply shallow.

The announcement has reminded me of how much I enjoyed Teen Wolf. A werewolf playing basketball is guaranteed to make me life.

For me, Teen Wolf will always be Michael J Fox and impossible to follow. If only Jason Bateman had heeded those words.....
By GUS
I've still got the original cinema release movie poster somewhere..
inevitably that film influenced my early go's at "proper car & van surfing" (prior to car friction surfing)
Great film, made even better by the bit they forgot to edit , end of the film as titles are rolling 9& pic go's slo-mo) teres a guy in the audience right by the camera who realiszes his flies/ zipper is down , fumbles it closed in realization & then carries on with his duties as an extra!

classic!
By gregh3196
Teen Wolf is a total classic 80's movie and that is what makes it so great and i agree Michael J Fox is the only Teen Wolf there should ever be
By sodajazz
Listen son. You're going to be able to do a lot of things the other guys aren't.
Oh yeah, like chase cars, and bite the mailman?
MJ fox is teen wolf so I'm not sure about a remake with others in it.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
It's like the 80's are being recycled in front of our eyes. There are so many things that are being re-released from that decade. Even some of the clothes are coming back.

The problem is that those of us who remember the original Teen Wolf know that they can never top the original.